At ISE2019, Biamp (Stand 3-B120) announces its new Parlé family of Beamtracking microphones. The new TCM-X ceiling and TTM-X tabletop models join the TCM-1 pendant that each combine ‘industry leading’ acoustic performance with sleek designs. Biamp’s Beamtracking technology follows meeting participants as they move around the room, ensuring the voice pick up wherever the person is sitting or standing. Better yet, they do not require microphone setup, reducing installation and programming time for integrators.
The TCM-X is a low-profile, ceiling mounted 6-inch microphone contained within a discrete enclosure that is designed to blend into the ceiling. For tabletop microphone applications, the TTM-X is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, consuming minimal table real-esatate. The new Parlé models feature four 90-degree tracking zones delivering dynamic, 360-degree room coverage, and each microphone uses just one channel of acoustic echo cancellation (AEC) for efficient processing resource utilisation.
Installations requiring two microphones can add an additional satellite microphone to either the ceiling or tabletop model by connecting it to the primary microphone’s processing unit. All models are available in black or white and come in the following configurations:
- Parlé TCM-X — AVB-enabled Beamtracking ceiling microphone
- Parlé TCM-XA — AVB-enabled Beamtracking ceiling microphone with 2-channel PoE+ amplifier featuring Biamp’s burst power mode
- Parlé TCM-XEX — Beamtracking ceiling microphone expansion model
- Parlé TTM-X — AVB-enabled Beamtracking tabletop microphone
- Parlé TTM-XEX — Beamtracking tabletop microphone expansion model