Marshall Electronics introduces the new 24-inch V-R241-4K Master Confidence Monitor with a wide viewing angle that can display resolution inputs all the way up to 4K. The monitor supports SDI inputs up to 12G and HDMI inputs up to HDMI 2.0, all with HDR. Marshall’s V-R241-4K will be on display at Booth C6508 during the 2019 NAB Show.
The V-R241-4K comes with waveform and vectorscope functions along with in-monitor displays (IMD/UMD), tally, text and timecode. It includes 16-channel audio bars, closed captioning decoding, built-in speakers and more. “The V-R241-4K is a multi-format monitor that is ideal for broadcast applications because of its feature-rich design,” says Gary Carter, product manager, Marshall Electronics. “This monitor can support video formats up to 4K/UHD, wide color gamut, HDR calibration and much more.”
For system integrators, the V-R241-4K has multiple ports for control over Ethernet, RS422/485, RS232 and GPI. The V-R241-4K is also compatible with controllers from Extron, AMX, TSL Products, Image Video, Evertz and many other common control interfaces, making it a great choice for use in remote production, among other applications.
The V-R241-4K includes LED and on-screen tally lights, image flip ability and a headphone jack for confidence monitoring. V-R241-4K is also eco-friendly with extremely low power consumption in standby mode and remote wake.
Features of the V-R241-4K include:
• UHD/4K support via 12G SDI, Quad 3G SDI, Interleaved 2SI and HDMI 2.0
• Displays all HD, UHD and 4K resolutions
• Built-in confidence speakers to confirm presence of embedded audio
• Waveform and vectorscope (on SDI inputs) supports 12G 4K, UHD, and 3G HD
• Time code, closed caption and IMD displays
• 3840×2160 UHD (4096×2160 letterbox)
• Audio de-embedder and internal speaker + headphone jack for confidence monitoring
• Up to 16-channel audio level meter display
• LED and on-screen tallies
• Adjustable backlight
• USB port for easy field updates