The Lumens TapShare TS20 wireless presentation system integrates advanced 802.11ac with 5G Wi-Fi to provide a smooth wireless collaborative presentation experience. The TapShare is easy to install since there are no required cables, drivers and software. The TapShare TS20 has a built-in multiple interface including HDMI, display port, USB and IP. The TapShare is compatible with all HDMI sources and displays. Additionally, it supports Split Screen Display with up to four screens so that team members can share ideas simultaneously. Lumens TapShare can be used in classrooms, meeting rooms, auditoriums, etc.
- Easy to install without additional software or driver
- Easy to use with one click and share on time
- Supports wired connection for various environments
- Supports four split screens simultaneously
- Multiple interfaces: HDMI/Display port/USB/IP
- Easy to share iOS devices with one single cable
- Supports reverse control from touch TV
- Fully compatible with mobile devices and laptops
With a single button and Wi-Fi support, you just tap the button to start presenting immediately. Plug in one cable to share your ideas instantly. The TapShare allows four input sources from a laptop or mobile devices and supports Split Screen Display so that team members can share ideas simultaneously. With an advanced host control system, the host can easily manage the display and content from different sources.
TapShare allows any input devices with HDMI and display port such as a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone. It’s compatible with 4K resolution devices.