Klik Communications has announced immediate availability of the Klik Manager CMS application, and companion firmware update for their Klik Boks PRO wireless presentation system. The new application software, and firmware update, bring remote management capability to the PRO model, opening the door to large-scale integrations in education, government and enterprise applications. The Klik Manager application is now available free of charge to users.
“Klik Manager delivers the remote management features demanded by integrators and institutional users who love the features and value of the PRO,” states company founder and CEO Costa Lakoumentas. “Opening the market for wireless screen sharing to even the most cost-conscious verticals.”
Key Features of Klik Manager:
- Fast, intuitive setup of Klik Boks Pro systems across a network
- Customise the Standby screen, with included selection of wallpapers
- Easily make your own wallpaper, with built-in cropping & sizing tool
- Keep units up to date with automated firmware checks and updates
- View remote screen sharing sessions in real time, right from Klik Manager
- Ability to push changes to any number of Klik devices simultaneously
Klik Manager is available in versions for Windows and Mac OSX, as well as both Debian and RedHat distributions for Linux.