Klark Teknik are now shipping the DN 30T, a two-channel Dante audio transmitter for high-performance networking and for connecting mic/instrument and line level sources to Dante-networks. It’s compact size as well as the flexibility of its features and mounting options make it an ideal networking solution for hospitality and event spaces, performance and installed audio and so much more. The DN 30T can be connected to any Dante receiver via a standard CAT5e or CAT6 cable. This same connection can be used to power the device through Power over Ethernet or via a 24-volt DC input.
Simple and Flexible
The DN 30T can easily connect to any Dante equipped receiver such as the Klark Teknik DN 30R. Its high headroom design and 96 kHz Analog to Digital conversion offer superior sound quality from any audio source. Balanced or unbalanced ¼”, RCA or stereo 1/8″ cables are available for connecting to either a smartphone, tablet, microphone or instrument. Input levels can also be adjusted via the level knob.
Compact and Rugged Construction
The ultra-compact DN 30T is built to handle the rigours of life on the road via a thick and rugged aluminium extrusion that protects the electronics. The enclosure’s roadworthiness is further enhanced though the implementation of rubber corner bumpers. The included floor and wall mounting brackets also make fixed installation easy.
- Automatically reconnects with any configured Dante receiver such as Klark Teknik DN 30R
- Plug’n’play experience in networked audio
- Perfect for hospitality and event spaces, performance and installed audio, etc.
- 96 kHz A/D conversion and high headroom design offers superior sound quality
- Aluminium extrusion casing with protective rubber corners
- Floor and wall mount brackets for fixed installation (included)
- Quality connectors for reliability
- Compact and rugged design
- 10-Year Warranty Program