National Audio Systems
NAS was established in 1998 and has become one of Australia’s leading distributors of professional audiovisual brands and products throughout Australian and New Zealand regions.
About The Role
Located in the eastern suburbs, we are an Australian owned company with decades of industry experience in providing quality products nationwide. We are looking for a Storeperson to join this dynamic, friendly, and physical working environment.
- A current LF Forklift Licence
- A current Drivers License
- Available to work Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Experience in warehouse/store duties preferred but not essential
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 25kg
- Must be able to repetitively lift boxes up to 20kg
- General computer skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
- Customer focused
- Previous warehouse experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Picking, packing, wrapping and despatching completed orders to customers
- Forklift operation
- Replenishment of stock
- Periodic stock checks including inventory control
- Ensure the warehouse area is neat and tidy
- Working to achieve KPIs defined by the company
- Rolling Stock Takes
The successful applicant will ideally have a passion for customer service. You will possess a friendly and professional phone manner, proficient computer skills, and motivated “can-do” attitude with the ability to multi-task.
Please click ‘Apply for job’ below and send your application to the specified email address.
To apply for this job please visit nationalaudio.com.au .