InSight Systems Group Pty Ltd
InSight Systems is looking for a switched-on and highly organised individual to join its dynamic Sales and Technical Design Team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be the key in providing administrative assistance, and execute support and solutions that align to the Sales Team and the overall business objectives.
You will liaise with internal teams and external clients, to help ensure smooth running of the team on a daily basis.
Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Point of contact and key support for the Sales and Tech Design team
- Ensure daily efficient operation of the office, processes are being followed, improved, and professional standards are being met
- Assist the sales team with the development of proposals, templates, tender documents and presentations
- Assist in organising internal resources to ensure client deadlines are met and proposals are at a professional standard
- Convert won opportunities into projects or sales orders and ensure all required support documentation is complete for project delivery.
- Advise all key personnel of a new project and schedule on-board meetings where required
- Assist with the planning and execution of customer and team events throughout the year
- Generate various reports where required
- Ad hoc duties/general administrative tasks
Skills & Experience
- 3 years + sales support/office management experience
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly organised, with good time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Customer service focused – with the drive to exceed their expectations
- Ability to encourage fellow staff, and contribute to team goals
- A professional proactive approach, with a positive attitude
- Someone who uses their own initiate, and promotes process improvement
- Computer proficiency (intermediate to advance MS Office skills), and the ability to learn new systems quickly
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual, an ‘all-rounder’ who takes pride in their work, and enjoys working within a busy environment.
If you are interested, and fit the criteria, please click ‘Apply for job’ below and send your application to the specified email address.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org