Sony is a world leading entertainment brand that continues to deliver innovative products, content and experiences to consumers and businesses across the globe! We are excited to be on the lookout for an experienced Account Manager to work across our Business & Institutional Solutions division to deliver on strategic divisional plans and maximise growth opportunities.
About the role:
- Build and enhance business relationships with key customers & industry consultants
- Proactively seeking out new profitable opportunities to provide Sony business & institutional products and solutions, driving sales within the Australian market
- Proactively establish and nurture strategic relationships with key influencers and decision makers in business & institutional markets.
- Achieve sales & profit targets by supporting the current channel and finding new opportunities within new market segments
- Engage with key internal stakeholders to drive the best possible solutions for your customers
- Keeping key industry consultants constantly updated on Sony directions and new technologies
- Develop strategic and tactical business plans to raise the profile of business & institutional products and solutions business in profitable segments
- Analyse end of month sales vs budget, monitoring volumes/trends and product mix against targets
- Accurate forecasting and sharing of key information with appropriate marketing personnel
- Proven stakeholder management and negotiation skills, with sound commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- A focused and organised approach to account management that delivers results
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Consistent professionalism, and sound judgement & decision making ability
- Innovative and creative approach to business
- Ability to travel internationally & domestically
At Sony, we know that in the fast-paced, ever-changing world of technology, our people are the key to our success. Along with our customers, our people are the heart of everything we create and do. We are dedicated to hiring, developing & retaining the best talent in the market. We look for passionate people who always strive to deliver, and who are prepared to challenge the status quo to help us to continually improve. We encourage our people to share their unique voice, perspective, thinking and ideas – we want you to be you.
Sony is proud to offer an exciting work environment with ongoing training and opportunities to grow and invest in your career. It is a fast-paced environment with high productivity and high expectations, but we are well rewarded with great colleagues, recognition for a job well done, and a fun and flexible work culture. Of, course we also have a host of some pretty awesome staff benefits, including product discounts!
Please click ‘Apply for job’ to be redirected to the job advertisement on Seek.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.