At Bose, we’re obsessed with performance—on what matters most—the little details that make a big difference and the big details that astonish. It’s in our blood. We’re expert engineers, researchers, and designers. We believe a healthy obsession is something to celebrate because it leads to greatness – not just in what we do, but in art, music, sports, science, everything.
Because at Bose, we’re compelled to push things forward. We need to make things better. We can’t help it. It’s who we are.
The Sales Coordinator will assist the Regional Sales Managers to improve the service of their accounts in consultation with the National Sales Manager.
- Regular engagement with the Regional Sales Managers to assist in the improvement in service of their designated account, order management and tracking
- Ensure that Bose Professional orders are routinely entered and processed whilst ensuring that dealers are routinely informed as to the status of their orders
- Advise Bose Professional Managers about stock issues within an appropriate time frame in consultation with the National Sales Manager
- In consultation with the Regional Sales Managers, ensure that Microsoft Dynamics is regularly updated with accurate project and product information.
- In consultation with the ANZ Bose Professional team, build and maintain automated Bose Professional electronic mailing lists within Microsoft Dynamics and coordinate the electronic distribution in consultation with the National Sales Manager
- Be the first point of contact to assist dealers with their technical enquiries
- Liaise with Bose Professional Regional Sales Managers as requires
- B2B introduction and maintenance, working alongside the Regional Sales Managers
- Regularly monitor and improve Bose Professional B2B
- Generation of stock and sales reporting in consultation with the National Sales Manager
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Consumer electronics industry knowledge is helpful
- Strong communications – written and verbal
- Ability to manage time wisely and adjust priorities as needed
- Experience using SAP and Microsoft Dynamic
- Basic understanding of Bose Professional products
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please click ‘Apply for job’ below and follow the link to the Seek job listing.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.