National Audio Systems
NAS was established in 1998 and has become one of Australia’s leading distributors of professional and commercial Audio and Video brands and products throughout the Australian and New Zealand regions.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter Internal Sales/Customer Service person to join our dynamic team located at our head office in Croydon. The role of Internal Sales will be to perform a variety of sales and administrative activities to our existing customer base.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service and sales support to our customers
- Contribute to the achievement of the internal sales team and obtain profitable results
- Assist with all customer enquiries in a professional manner
- Follow up on customer queries within an agreed timeframe
- Accurate processing of customer orders
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all points of contact
- Achieve sales targets within the internal sales team
- Gather customer and industry insights and prepare regular reports.
- Directly manage an allocated group of existing customers
- Plus other administration duties as required
The successful applicant will ideally have a passion for customer service, sales and must have a friendly and professional phone manner. Proficient computer skills, strong written / verbal communication skills with a “can-do” attitude and the ability to multi-task.
The successful applicant must have had previous experience in the audio industry with a background in customer service, sales and proactive outbound phone sales activity. Experience in Visual and IT industries is preferred but not essential.
Please click ‘Apply for job’ below and send your application to the specified email address.
To apply for this job please visit nationalaudio.com.au .