The ULA Group is an internationally recognized Visual Solutions provider, leaders and specialists in all facets of LED screen technology, visual media, architectural, entertainment, stage and studio lighting.
Within our Sales and Technology Department, an exciting and diverse position has become available for a multi-skilled Digital Technology / Technical Sales Representative.
You will be responsible for:
- Actively participating with the sales team to drive revenue growth and exceed monthly targets;
- Dynamic and interactive product presentations to consultants and clients
- Meeting annual sales targets and budgets
- Maintaining and servicing our existing customer database
- Proactively developing new business relationships
- Identifying up-sell opportunities, issuing quotes, tenders and negotiating prices
- Providing technical and application support to consultants and end users in a professional and timely manner
- Active participation in trade shows, corporate events, showcase seminars etc.
- Post-sale customer interaction and support
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Providing technical solutions to clients
- Responding to and following up on sales leads and inquiries using appropriate methods, and sharing relevant information with other stakeholders
- Ensuring all activities, opportunities, contacts and details are accurately recorded and maintained in the Company’s CRM system
- The sale of digital media products and control solutions inclusive of LED displays for signage and rental.
Our Key Requirements:
- Proven experience in technical sales, preferably in the visual technology related sector
- Understanding of LED screens / digital media products, video processing equipment and associated technologies,
- Display initiative and technical ability to quickly understand and learn new product technologies
- Driven towards new business generating activities
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional time management skills, attention to details and the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Well presented with exceptional customer service focus
- Proactive and reliable team member
- Exceptional phone manner
- A positive ‘Can Do’ and coachable attitude
- Available for interstate and overseas travel when required
- Current drivers license and passport
Positions are available in Sydney, Melbourne (Port Melbourne office) and Gold Coast (Ashmore office).
Please click ‘Apply for job’ below and send your application to the specified email address.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com