About Connected Media
Connected Media is Australia’s exclusive importer/distributor of RTI. RTI is a well established and respected control platform used in residential and commercial AV markets. RTI has been in business for over 25 years and around 12 years in Australia. The Connected Media office opened in Sydney in August 2017, hitting the ground running with a broad dealer base already in place. When it comes to distribution we believe in a focused distribution model — fewer brands/more focus. Connected Media is a small company but highly experienced and well backed. Our organisation is geared to grow with RTI as they move deeper into the commercial AV market. Exciting times are ahead for RTI and Connected Media!
About the Role
The Dealer Manager must be Melbourne-based and will be responsible for growing revenue across a multi-state territory by supporting and maintaining existing dealers whilst seeking out opportunities to build market share. This is a “technical sales” role which requires a solid understanding of the AV installation market — leveraging that experience and knowledge to grow sales through confidence, credibility and professionalism. Good attitude, energy and technical aptitude are the fundamental traits we are looking for.
- Travel regularly throughout the territory (VIC, TAS, SA and WA) servicing existing dealers and developing new prospects.
- Seek out and qualify new business opportunities with the right partners to build market share.
- Offer technical assistance to dealers and attend on-site if required.
- Host sales and product training to the dealer base (high level training is hosted by others).
- Participate in industry trade shows (e.g. Integrate Expo).
- Provide regular activity reports to the General Manager to ensure workflow transparency.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in the AV installation market (residential and/or commercial) is essential.
- Previous hand-on experience with RTI/Pro Control (or competing control platform) is highly desirable.
- Proven sales ability in your own and other business is highly desirable.
- Confident meeting people at all levels of an organisation (management/sales/technical).
- Confident presenting to groups.
- Confident with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with CRM software highly desirable.
- High level of general problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and organised.
- Are you passionate about AV and technology?
- Do you enjoy client interaction and developing others?
- Would you like to make a real contribution in a small and dynamic company?
Please click ‘Apply for job’ below and send your application to the specified email address.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org