CMI Music & Audio
CMI Music & Audio is a sales distribution and marketing company with a focus on music technology, professional audio equipment, music Instruments.
Our portfolio represents the most respected global brands available today, supplying and servicing diverse markets including but not limited to resellers/retail, audio production, integration, performance venues, and education.
We pride ourselves on being customer focused and deliver excellent service to both our business partners and our international suppliers.
Overview of position: Audio Brand Manager (Based at our Melbourne Head Office)
Reporting to the VP of Sales & Marketing
You will manage a portfolio of brands including Adamson, AKG, JBL Professional, Fohhn, Soundcraft, & Tascam across retail and pro audio markets. You will manage the division which includes your support team and will work collaboratively with our sales & marketing division to assist you to achieve your objectives. You are charged with market development and your responsibilities will include maintenance of the purchase plans, supplier agreements, stock control and GP in accordance with CMI’s objectives.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not be limited to
- Responsible for sales performance of CMI’s audio brands.
- Develop plans, programs, promotional offers to increase market presence.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing structure in the following channels: Retail, Commercial Audio and Education.
- Ensure that the organisation and all stakeholders are up to date with all the brand info including but not limited to new product data, shipments, NPI’s, EOL.
- Maintain ERP systems and inventory management and arrange scheduled monthly orders.
- Review and develop strategies for sell through of new and existing products including pricing, competitive analysis, and market expansion.
- Provide Monthly reports and pipeline updates to relevant stakeholders
- Develop 12-month business plans with quarterly updates to be shared with stakeholders.
- Have a good understanding of the products and verticals we service and ensure we are effectively communicating with these channels.
- Manage a support team with a focus on delivering quality content creation, training, events, and customer engagement
- Work in accordance with the companies values and goals.
- Visiting dealer networks with a view to improving business and communication
- Participating in trade shows, sales meetings, and manufacturer events.
Key Performance Indicators
- Can work in accordance with the companies values and goals
- Meet sales targets by brand, maintain inventory, purchasing and GP targets in accordance with the companies’ objectives.
- Work to deadlines and in accordance with supplier and company deadlines.
- Maintain excellent relations between the company and the supply chain.
- Work collaboratively with the team to meet the company’s objectives.
- Excellence in communication to the executive and supply channel.
- Monthly reports to management on overall brand and specific marketing progress.
- You will be responsible to the VP of Sales & Marketing who will be working with you to achieve the set sales budget for your product brands.
- 40 hours per week Monday-Friday
- Some occasional interstate and international travels & after-hours work (events, launches etc) Covid-19 restriction dependant.
- Microsoft Office Suite applications with a good understanding of Excel.
- Own transport and driver’s license a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of Music Retail, Commercial Performance Audio and Recording industry.
Selection Criteria / Requirements
- 5(+) years proven work experience in a Technology based Business Development role in Product, Sales or Management ideally in performance audio, recording, integration, Touring and/or Theatre markets or any other relevant experience.
A generous salary base with an OTE bonus structure commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org