BrightSign is using ISE (stand 8-C165) to launch its HD and LS Series 4 players, rounding out its Series 4 player family. These new models feature upgraded player hardware and run the latest version of BrightSign’s dedicated operating system (v8.0). Both players feature major updates to the HTML rendering engine, with the HD4 now offering 4K native decode supporting HDMI 2.1 and HDR10. Both the HD4 and LS4 boast increased power efficiency over their Series 3 counterparts.
BrightSign will also exhibit its more advanced XD4 and XT4 players at ISE. The XD234 and XD1034 support Dolby Vision as well as 4K video. The XT244 and XT1144 support PoE+, dual 4K video decode and 4K graphics; and XT1144 supports HDMI-In to deliver Live TV to end-points either via an HDMI cable or streaming over a network.
A host of technical integrations by BrightSign partners will be demonstrated on the BrightSign stand:
- Room scheduling solutions running on the small, BrightSign Built-In SoC touch displays by Bluefin and Mimo Monitors
- Mimo Monitors (8-G362) will showcase its new line of displays featuring the first 4K display powered by the Series 4 BrightSign Built-In SoC
- A demonstration of Nexmosphere’s “elements for experience” will shine the light on many different types of experiential controls that integrate with BrightSign players for engaging retail installations
- BlueFox will be demonstrating its real-time mobile phone sensing technology in BrightSign players, enabling optimisation of digital signage messaging and increasing display ROI by measuring real-time customer engagement
- Comm-Tec (2-B40) will be showing Zygnage LCD poster screens powered by BrightSign
- A 5-screen BrightWallTM video wall
BrightSign is also announcing that its BrightSign App for iOS and Android, which allows users to easily interact with locally networked signage using a smartphone or tablet. The app offers a simple interface for menu board updates, retail installations, emergency messaging, and other updates.